Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Dear God

...Don’t cry
Don’t cry for the people who don’t know who they are
Don’t cry for the people who can’t say goodbye
Don’t cry for a beggar boy who is shaking in cold
Don’t cry for a prostitute whose body has sold

You don’t know how it feels to search for the shit you are
You don’t know how it goes with out having courage to leave things you love
You’ve never shaken in wind of snow
You’ve never been used with out knowing how

...So don’t cry God don’t cry

Do never cry for the hate you can’t feel
Don’t cry for the passion you’ll never breathe
Don’t cry for all the pain you’ve made us deal
Don’t cry for our lies, our envy, our fears

You’re the god
The lord
?How can you hate murderers, liars you create
How do you know how it feels seeing your child dies
?Cause of not having the power to heal

?!You can not cry, can you
?!You can’t laugh, do you
?Don’t give it a try, will you
Cause you simply don’t know how
You just sit there and enjoy your show
Oh… please my God, my master, my lord
Don’t release all tears you hold
...Oh… don’t cry God, don’t cry


…Because we do

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you can't see my cry it doesn't mean I don't cry
I cry for the people who don’t know who they are
I cry for the people who can’t say goodbye
I cry for a beggar boy who is shaking in cold
I cry for a prostitute whose body has sold
But more than anyone else
I cry for the one who has lost his belief and faith
I cry for the one who has forgotten what I can make
I cry for the one who doesn't know my being sake
Yes
I am sitting here and enjoying my show
But it's because of the universe that I love
You don't know if I want to interfere anyhow
In the lies, murders, distrusts and crimes here and now
Everything in your universe will go to blow
Because
If I want to punish people due to luxuria,gula,avaritia,acedia,ira,invidia and superbia
Then I should punish all of people that I love including youth and senile , rich and low
Hence, let's everything remains in its position and just have faith in my amour and glow

Anonymous said...

plz cry for people who belive in you! cry god plz